Holistic Military and Veterans Project
Active Military, Veterans, Loved Ones, Survivors and Caregivers.
We give ongoing weekly classes in Tucson, AZ and Zoom classes teaching self-help “Resources for Resilience” techniques to relieve stress and to thrive in body, mind and spirit. We serve all Military, Veterans, Family members, Survivors and Caregivers. To see videos on what we teach and references to research proving the effectiveness of the techniques visit website: https://www.r4r.support. The VA approved the “tapping technique” effective for PTSD, insomnia, depression, anger and grief etc. Class times for Tucson and Zoom on Facebook at Holistic Military and Veterans Project.
Call Samuel Schoonover at 831-334-0333 (in Tucson) for information about our four week series of classes in in Tucson & Zoom classes for Military, Veterans, Family members, Caregivers & Survivors. Learn to self-apply techniques commonly called “tapping”
Learn to self-administer “Resources for Resilience” techniques.
Example videos at website: r4r.support
- What happens in classes? We explain, demonstrate & give handouts on “Resources for Resilience (R4R)” techniques & everyone will self-administer them. Confidential. Only you will know what you are focused on in class. Techniques are re-applied for any issue/condition.
- What are “Resources for Resilience” (R4R) techniques? A collection of mind-body approaches for understanding and improving human functioning.
- Who can learn the techniques? People of all ages, men, women, adolescents and children 7 and older can learn in one lessen. Everyone is encouraged to attend. You already possess everything you need to master these techniques. You’ll find it interesting how quickly and easily you can feel relaxed, peaceful and safe.
- What will the R4R techniques help? Physical pain, fatigue, anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, any fear, trauma and terrifying life-threating events.
- Are the R4R techniques effective? For research go to: energypsych.org & scroll down to “Research on Energy Psychology” click on “Learn more”. The VA approved the “tapping technique” as effective for PTSD & symptoms of insomnia, anger, grief, & hyper-vigilance.
Classes led by Susan Warren, Arizona State and Nationally Licensed/Certified Professional Counselor LPC and Samuel Schoonover (veteran) Master’s Counseling, Massage Therapist & Teacher